Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Will it really ever end?????

Stop the madness of school! Really, will the next day and 1/2 really come? I feel that I have been on a dead race since Memorial Day...
This is the list of what we the teachers have done with and for our 6th grade darlings...
-held a Greek Olympics
-tie-dyed shirts
-walked a mile to the park and shot 2 liter bottle rockets off and played
-made an awesome book
-watched The Sound of Music...gotta see the Von Trapps side of WWII - even tho' half of it is made up!
-popsicles to beat the heat
-fun run for a mile with the principal
-a bike rodeo
-today we biked 15 miles to Lagoon Trails and back, played in the park with pen-pals from Farmington El.
-tomorrow we are helping with field day and are going geo-caching?
-FRIDAY-10:30 the advancement will be done and they will be gone
Oh yes, I have put together an awesome DVD that is 22 mins. long - now I have to burn 50 of them!
I AM GOING TO BED NOW!

4 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

WhaT?! I thought it was summer already!!! Oh what I would give to have had you as a teacher!! So fun and creative!

Tara said...

I don't know what you're talking about. That just sounds like soooo much fun! :)

joy said...

Peg,
LUCKY STUDENTS to have you as a teacher. I vote for you - teacher of the year! Have a good sleep
Love ,Joy

Becky Andrews said...

You sound like such an amazing teacher! Fun to 'see' you the other day!