Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rockin' R Ranch...Girl's Camp

Girl's camp in Antimony, Utah...yes I can say I have been there! I also drove through Koosharem, Utah! Here are a few pics. The girls had a blast...the setting was awesome...I give the Rockin' R Ranch a must go to sometime with the fam! I grabbed Matti, Sid, and Addie for some fun pics around the place. Enjoy.
We had Terry Salmon's shirt say that the Bishop was hot on the bottom...she is is wife silly!




Gabby was a ropin' fool!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Those are great pictures. I love the one in the side mirror. So Cool! I don't ever remember looking that good at girls camp. Super cute!

joy said...

Peg, Yee Haw! Glad you had fun, great to hear from you today.
love joy

Idaho Bushmans said...

Cool pics especially for Girls Camp.

Shelby Layton said...

addie and gabby... what will we do with them lol. I love them!! I wanna be a part of your girls camp some time!!

Kim Silver said...

Look how fun your pictures are! I love the one of the girl in the mirror, so creative. You can use my kids as dummy's anytime.
Hope you are having a fun Birthday!