Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oh, what do you do in the summertime?

Because of ALL of the rain this June... I have had fun with my new serger!

I haven't sewn clothes for many years, but these little outfits have been a blast! Halle Beynon is grateful she is on my list...she wears her pants or dress and keeps pointing at them saying, "Peg!" What a smart new 2 year old. I am sorry that she doesn't say her aunt and uncles names yet, but Peg and Bob are in her vocab. Maybe they should be nicer to her! :)

5 comments:

the youngs said...

That is so funny because when I was little my brother couldn't say Marissa (I mean how hard is it?!), so he called me Bob!! Nice work on the adorable clothes. I may have to dust off my sewing machine and attempt some for Little Miss Lu.

Tara said...

Amen! And yes, she is VERY grateful she is on your sewing list. We LOVE the cute clothes. Thanks Again!

Idaho Bushmans said...

Those are so cute. So darling. Again you are so creative and talented

Shelby Layton said...

those are adorable!! i love them!
hey tell shelly to let me into her blog!!! lol here is my e-mail.

shelbylayton@gmail.com

Becky Andrews said...

I am SO impressed!