Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm worn out!

Had fun yesterday taking pics of Tanner and Elizabeth...children of Bob's oldest daughter, Allyson and hubby Todd. It was fun, next time Elizabeth gets a shot of Benedryl cocktail half way through...she was very funny and adorable. Tanner was workin' it...











Tanner was doing a "Grandpa Bob" move here. :)






8 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

Oh my gosh. They are so cute. Thanks you so much. They are adorable. You are good!!!!!

Kid's Kitchen said...

SERIOUSLY adorable! When I have babies...you MUST photograph them like you do all these cute kiddos.

I want to have you over soon...maybe after the 4th when things calm down a bit. Hope you are enjoying your summer:)

joy said...

Peg. As cute as can be!
Joy

The Laundry Queen said...

Great pictures, Peg! I am totally laughing at the "Grandpa Bob" move by Tanner. So true (and hilarious!).

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

What cute kids!!! Once Brody has better control of his neck we need to book an appointment with Auntie Peg! I love your photo style and all of the vibrant colorrs!

Tara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEG!!!!!! Seriously the pictures look awesome. The outfits couldn't be any better. My favorite is probably the one imitating Bob. So funny and so true.

susan bunker said...

oh. my. goodness. those are the cutest children and most adorable pictures! if i ever have another wedding in my family :), are you ready to come photograph for me? great skillz!

Tamsen said...

Happy B-day yesterday! These really are great photos; how telanted you are. Did you have to use photoshop on Liz's bruised cheek? :-) Are you two coming over on Sunday? Hope to see you.