Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hate being tagged...thanks Holly!

Here we go...

7 things I can do...

1. Make 6th grade boys cry
2. Make 6th grade girls cry
3. At times go home from school and cry myself!
4. Cut the engine on someone skiing when the water is too good and I want to ski!
5. Learn new hobbies - photography and photoshop are the latest
6. crochet cute hats
7. make killer wheat bread

7 things I can't do...

1. ignore little noises - the other night it was Bob's hearing aid on the dresser that as the train rumbled by and our house shook a bit...the battery kept engaging! FREAKY!
2. quit trying to be nice to people who are still mean to me.
3. stop being a mother who worries
4. run a mile
5. turn down chocolate
6. just use 2 squares of toilet paper
7. get over that Bob says "posed to" instead of "supposed to"

7 things I like to eat...

1. carne asada
2. peanut m&m's and diet coke
3. salads with feta cheese
4. ice cold water
5. Ford family sherbet
6. my wheat bread...duh!
7. note to you...if I don't trust your cleanliness or cooking...I will dump it out!

7 things I always say...

1. Blarb - that means I am confused trying to say Lars and/or Bob
2. Bob that is disgusting - stop it!
3. Siggy Poo!
4. Nad up! (Only to the Henrie's)
5. Lars (spoken to his voice mail) a phone call would be nice once in awhile.
6. I'll start as soon as you are ready to listen!
7. Hi Rhonda!

I tag Jana, Shelly, Kim, Brian, Larry, Crystal, Jenessa, etc. (like anyone looks at this blog!)

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yummy I so want to learn to make wheat bread, you need to teach a class:)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

hahaha, love that you're so good at making kids cry! My beehive advisor is a teacher and I think she could probably make some kids cry too -- but she's great with the girls!

Post your wheat bread recipe!

Kim Silver said...

What does that mean? "Tag" what do I do now?

susan bunker said...

i look at this blog miss peggy! fun to read about you!

Holly and Dave said...

i also love ice cold water. i put a glass of water in the freezer almost every night for about an hour and i get so excited to drink it!

Becky Andrews said...

Nice to know another peanut m and m and diet coke fun!

Jay said...

2 things: One...you can't "eat" water. And Two...will you make me some wheat bread so I can decide for myself if I like it? :)

Sherree said...

Hi Peg! Lets get together for some wheat bread and Diet coke...I will provide the Diet coke. OK?

Fojtek Family said...

Are you kidding?!? I check this blog daily. Check out my blog, did I do it right?