I updated the blog. But not much has happened. I saw Mrs. Tilley at Applebees and told her to root for the correct team at the Sugar Bowl. I unzipped my coat and had a Alabama sweat shirt on. She called me a loser. The Dalton Family all got Alabama T-Shirts for Christmas. Hope you had a good Christmas and Roll Tide Roll.
Bob is a tool lovin', big money spendin', noisy eatin', powder skiin', lifetime movie cryin' man?
Peg is a shoe buyin', glass skiin'(known as Peg water), friend lovin', sarcastic woman?
1 comments:
I updated the blog. But not much has happened. I saw Mrs. Tilley at Applebees and told her to root for the correct team at the Sugar Bowl. I unzipped my coat and had a Alabama sweat shirt on. She called me a loser. The Dalton Family all got Alabama T-Shirts for Christmas. Hope you had a good Christmas and Roll Tide Roll.
Bruce
Post a Comment