Saturday, December 27, 2008

A few of my favorite "Christmas" things...

Sleeping Elizabeth Halle Baby - "Little Poop"
Grandpa Bob and Tanner


The Dippers

Tara in high gear...

Matt & Bobby


Reagan, Heather, Siggy & Lars

Game ON!


Snow fun with the Henrie's
Sig, Lar, Jay, Paige, Lars

Bingo Gifts!


Who knew Reagan was such a poser?
Pickett Kids...

Mark & Sig opened matching bracelets!















4 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Aw so awesome! I miss the Wallaces! I'm always talking about how cool my ward was growing up.

susan bunker said...

Peggy-Have a GREAT trip! We all want to go back! It is kind of cold at home:). Have a great time. Can't wait to hear about it!
ps- I LOVE your new kitchen color! How cute!

Idaho Bushmans said...

so cute. we had fun. thanks for the gifts.

Holly and Dave said...

and your favorite thing about christmas this year... leaving for sunny mexico 4 days later!!