I wish I were you! When I scrolled through your pictures it looks like they wave to the right because of the awesome diagnol photo. You may need to edit some of my words on this one.
Bob is a tool lovin', big money spendin', noisy eatin', powder skiin', lifetime movie cryin' man?
Peg is a shoe buyin', glass skiin'(known as Peg water), friend lovin', sarcastic woman?
9 comments:
I wish I would have bought a ticket and come. I'm so jealous!
Awesome! That looks like so much fun! I love the one with you and my Dad on the beach, so cute!
that was a tease! it is paradise!
looks beautiful.
Good for You! What a treat :)
How fun to find sunshine this time of year! We love to do that as well.
Oh jealous!! I want a vacation so bad!!
I wish I were you! When I scrolled through your pictures it looks like they wave to the right because of the awesome diagnol photo.
You may need to edit some of my words on this one.
How fun! Way to get dad out of the states:)
Post a Comment