THIS is what we had to look at EVERY single morning! So sad... Sig in the water...kind of cool with an underwater camera! Lars and Sig with a breaking wave...
That looks nice. Where did you guys go? I am doing fine. I love my job but I do miss some of the faculty. You guys need to break some data wires. That is the only way I can come and see you all. We work the same schedule now and so its hard to stop by. Maybe I'll swing by for PTC's. It was good to hear from ya.
Bob is a tool lovin', big money spendin', noisy eatin', powder skiin', lifetime movie cryin' man?
Peg is a shoe buyin', glass skiin'(known as Peg water), friend lovin', sarcastic woman?
5 comments:
Love the amigos. Looks like an amazing time! Oh how I miss the heat . . .
So that could be "Los dos gay amigos" Ay Caramba!
Cool Pictures. Bet you wish you were back.
So jealous!! I love your sun hat in the post below... very chic Peg!
That looks nice. Where did you guys go?
I am doing fine. I love my job but I do miss some of the faculty. You guys need to break some data wires. That is the only way I can come and see you all.
We work the same schedule now and so its hard to stop by. Maybe I'll swing by for PTC's. It was good to hear from ya.
Post a Comment