Saturday, November 29, 2008

Favorite Parts of Thanksgiving...

I have NO pictures, but I do have some favorites of the holiday...
1. A "warmed" turkey...long story! They don't cook well on low temps!
2. Unbelievable rolls - thanks for the recipe Jenette Jewkes.
3. Surrounded by family - Holly and David made it sooo fun!
4. Watching movies, playing a new game, going to see James Bond, laughter..
5. Leftover party with the Henrie's.
6. Teasing Jenessa about her hot "Non-date" with Lars.
7. Lars and Marty being out of control funny!
8. Shopping at 4 a.m. with Sig at Kohls so she could buy some cheap towels...they really are cheap feeling too!
9. Looking at my messy house - now it is time to put up Christmas.
10. Mailing out ALL of Christmas - Bam - Done! Bob even gave Christmas to those in town...
11. Finding a new store - Lilypads and Lullabies in Centerville.
12. Going on a 7:00 a.m. walk with Patty Wallace.
13. Again, enjoying the craziness of family!
14. Laughing at Marty laughing at himself...learning about the Noggin's.

7 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like a great day! Nat and I considered going early shopping but opted out this year!

Mister said...

We could use a good roll recipe.

Jay said...

I only made # 6? Are you SERIOUS??? after ALL the crap I got? Haha

Siggy said...

Hey, Jenessa...I made #8 and I am her kid! So you don't be complaining!

Jay said...

Hey, I'll complain if I want to complain...and Pegma...a voicemail won't cut it. It doesn't change what you did and make it any better. haha lol i'm just kidding with you. Love you!

Kim Silver said...

Sounds like a good holiday. To bad it came and went so darn fast. I am sure the Christmas time will do the same.

Holly and Dave said...

i would have to agree- some of my favorites were the rolls, the movie, the laughter, and the family. but you forgot that delicioius slurpee of lars' that i ate most of. slurpees should be part of a thanksgiving traditional dinner.