Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guinea Pig Part Deux...

Meet my latest victim. This is Miss R. She is an adorable 3rd grader at my school. I approached her mom about doing a "mock" photo shoot which obviously turned into the "real deal". I've got mad skills!















5 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Great pictures, Peg! When are you opening up your studio?

Shelby Layton said...

seriously man! I wanna be a 3rd grader at tolman again! haha or a 6th grader so i can be in your class. . . you never did hold me back like you said you would! haha

Layton Family said...

Great job! Did you make any of the clothes? So cute. I seriously need a family picture! Hint, hint :)

Scott and Kathy said...

I wanna see more! So cute and you have the creative knack for it. You go!

the youngs said...

Peg..are these your hats? You are now the hat queen...you little crocheter! And the photography is rockin' as well!