Friday, October 3, 2008

Guinea Pigs!

Last night Jen and I took her girls to Kaysville to snap some photos. I need to get them into photoshop and play around a bit. But I think these are a couple of cute shots. They were funny girls...

5 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

so cute! i say if head lice infests your class, just ditch the teaching and become a pro photographer! i hope you know that in the future i'll be bringing our kids to you long before they make it to kiddie kandids.

Siggy said...

I concur with Holly about kiddie kandids. BUT I promise I really am trying to get you some grandkids to take pics of! I just gotta find the perfect man for me...because you know, I will be perfect for some guy. Now that doesn't mean I am perfect, gosh no, it means that we will be a perfect match for each other. Although, it would be nice if I was practically perfect in every way just like Mary Poppins!

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Sorry I just deleted my original comment because it included a typo!

How fabulous that I discovered your talent for photography!! Try to schedule me in for a shoot sometime after January 30th...

I seriously have been to that Photographybyjennifer.net website 3 times this week just trying to get inspiration for my pending newborn shots...

Idaho Bushmans said...

Great pictures. Maybe you can practice on my kids during Christmas. Good Luck with photoshop.