I will humor Jana and play the game of being tagged...after all I am in elementary school, which at this time of year is a sort of purgatory.
3 joys
1. water skiing
2. Bob/family/friends
3. shopping
3 fears
1. gas prices going too high
2. getting too old to water ski
3. getting too old and still having a house payment
3 goals
1. good health
2. enjoy life more
3. more trips
3 current obsessions/collections:
1. making wheat bread
2. buying shoes
3. bling
3 random facts about me:
1. I rarely cut across a lawn. I actually listened to Elder Oaks at my first BYU devotional (1974) and he asked us to stay on the path. I now think he had a deeper meaning...I wished I hadn't been so literal.
2. I have won numerous racquetball tournaments in my younger days.
3. I have never read a Harry Potter book!

3 comments:
Thanks for playing! You can blame Tamsen because she's the one who tagged me, and I don't know very many bloggers. I love shoes, too!
interesting!! no harry potter? you're REALLY missing out! and i'm glad i've been a beneficiary of your current wheat bread obsession :)
I can believe the racketball stuff, you kicked my trash!
Post a Comment