Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You've Been Hacked!


I can choose to embarrass my mother completely or share her good side with all of you. With Mothers Day coming up, I better act on the latter. Although, some things I may share may not be so great! Ha Ha!

My MOM is the best because:

*Even though I am almost 27 years old and can take care of myself, Mom still buys me cute things!

*She has this crazy cupcake itch lately! Yum.

*Thanks to Larry's influence, she now has an amazing popcorn maker! Even though we were unable to find the "Jolly Time" corn, it still tastes amazing!

*She loves to laugh. Our best times have been when an event or funny comment has taken place in her home, that she has to squeeze her knees together to prevent peeing her pants. A few more years and I may have to buy you some "Crocs" to hose off after an accident!

*She leaves the best voice-mails. She always manages to bring a smile to my face when she says my name in "code". . .some people may be offended if I truly tell what it is.

*She is such a good friend not only to me but everyone in her life. The other day a good friend of hers told me how she loves mom and wrote about mom in her journal. So sweet!

*Despite the fact that Mom ditches Relief Society of late. . .I love her Testimony. I love that she has so many Christlike qualities. I love that she prays for her children and tells us so. I love that she has experiences that she will share with me.

*And last, I love that I am my mom's daughter. I love that we are so similar in our creativity, our humor, our thighs and our zest for life! There are days that I will pass a mirror and see her in the reflection. I only hope that someday my daughter(s) will love me the way I love my mom.

Love you Mom!

Siggypoo

Siggy-you are toast sista' - wait til I find out your password! Thanks Digwwiiid.

3 comments:

Larry and Rhonda said...

i think i just vomited in my own mouth, wait, yea i did. kidding of course, LOL. :) that's one of the sweetest things i've ever read. i love you too!

L

Idaho Bushmans said...

Hope you have a great mothers day this sunday making your bread! Anyway have a good one. thanks for being so nice to us.

The Laundry Queen said...

Hey, Peg! You have just been tagged by The Laundry Queen (aka Jana). Check out my blog if you'd like to do it! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!