I did a quick trip to Vegas this past weekend. Had a blast! It is always fun to spend quality time with Rhonda. She is the ultimate in hostess formality. Actually, kudos to Larry for sending us to the Phantom at the Venetian. We gave it two thumbs up! The staging, acting, sound system, etc. was amazing. After the play we shopped 'til midnight. As you can see in one of the pictures I had to document that I actually stayed up that late...don't tell Bob! It is always nice to visit, eat out, and be with your dear friend. Thanks to Rhonda and Larry...oh yes and to Molly the next runway model.
Waiting for Phantom to start...

Yes, I stayed up past midnight!
Rhonda's Pool Boy...he hasn't met a camera he didn't like either!


3 comments:
4 Pics! That's it? And what is this blogging at 8 in the morning?
Peg, I can comment now!! Of course I lived this post so not much to say except thanks for bringing your fabulousness to sin city.
I wanted to let you know that I stalked you today! It was very fun to see you when you were in lv! I will enjoy checking you out!
Post a Comment