This past weekend I had the opportunity to spend a few days in San Francisco. It was a blast! I went with Sue, Terry, and Lauri. We shopped, walked, ate, walked, slept, and walked some more. We had fun talking, laughing, and watching people....Terry was disappointed she didn't see more gay people. It is a bustling city 24 hours a day! Thanks to my friends for a great trip. Thanks to Rhonda - who was within spitting distance in San Fran - for calling my HOME PHONE and not my cell phone to link up!
Shopping at Macy's-Ole!
Last time we went off together we made sock monkey's for the festival of trees.
This time we wore sock monkeys on our feet.
My favorite musical as a child was...
Terry chasing down the hill for Lauri's purse that slid off of Sue's lap.
The nice "cable car - NOT A TROLLEY!" (as Lauri kept informing us!)
driver had to stop, back up, and get a running start to get back up the hill.
It was hysterical!
Grant Ave, San Francisco
Chinatown was like Tijuana...
had to freshen up after the walk through!

6 comments:
oh how fun are you! I have never been there but I really would love to some day! sounds like you guys had lots of fun! :)
Mom! You guys had so much fun but next time...just me and you! We can go do all the tourist things...like touch the Golden Gate Bridge, take a ferry to Alacatraz, and go to the Museums. When should we go?!
Hey, Peg! I took the plunge and started a blog! Come visit it sometime (This is Jana, by the way). The girls sure love seeing you at school!
When did you go to my home town??!!! I grew up like 30 mins from the great San Fran! I'm so jealous...looks like you had a blast. Where did you stay? P.S.--the blog has been updated on your request. :)
Looks like fun Peg. I can see Larry making that mistake but not Rhonda! Shes way to with it.
We took a very similar photo by chinatown! I'm pretty sure we were even standing in the same spot...and on the same day!
Post a Comment