Monday, March 3, 2008

Living Heck!







At school we have been doing a remodel. The school is about 53 years old...maybe I need a remodel too! The school sat empty all summer until about one week before the kids came back and that is when the job got started. What genius' we have in Davis! To make a long story short it has been trying for students and teachers. There have been construction workers, men who look like they came from skid row, etc. roaming and working the halls. Funny thing, they don't have to be fingerprinted but we do! Here are some pictures of my room before and after the cabinets went in. I have waited since November to get these. Our rooms have been a mess, we have sat in the class with the waiting cabinets for 2 weeks, and it was chaos. I had a melt down, but I am recovering and am feeling a bit more organized. The cabinets are ugly but full of space. They are wonderful to have. May 30 is COMING SOON!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to leave a comment so you wouldn't feel bad! I am glad that you have stuck through the mess. I love you!

Miller Family said...

I bet your kids love you!

Holly and Dave said...

i'd love to come see your room sometimes. you should hire some of those vagrant wanderers to do lunch and recess duty, maybe even teach a lesson or two... give yourself a break, you know?

Sherree said...

Hi Peg! I love to peak in on your blog and see whats up with Bob and Peg! Hope your kids are well and hopefully I will see you around!