Monday, May 19, 2008

Fan Tan Fanny, I'm Leaving My Man!




Sigrid gave me Flower Drum Song DVD for Mother's Day. We finally sat down to watch it Sunday night. I sang songs and totally wowed my family! Sig pulled out the hats I bought in China Town...aren't we cute?

2 comments:

Kate said...

DARLING!!! Peg...you are going to kill me. I went into Tolman today to organize my CRAZY MESSY new room that I left last Friday! It kind of made me sick thinking about it...plus I had to go to Layton any way for a Master's class. School has consumed me since I quit Friday... I took a teaching comprehension class Monday and Tuesday, woking on homework, and now organizing my room! YIKES--time for a break!

Do I KNOW ANDREA HOWARD!!!!!????!!! YES---she is the greatest and I love that you two are great friends--I can totally see that. She should remember me...she would always fill in for me when I needed extra help. She has the cutest kids!!! Esp. her little girl. I haven't seen her in forever. Tell her HI from Kate! (Kate Wagner)

This is probably the longest comment I have ever left on someone's blog.

MISS YOU TOO!! I hope someone is enjoying the break:)

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

These pictures made me laugh! I love it -- you two are hilarious and it makes me miss my mommy. I hope you are enjoying the summer away from school.