As much as I have been into new technology, I have yet to experiment with my new camera. This is my goal when school is out...to get really saavy on the camera and hone my skills on photoshop. Maybe I will even find a new career for my twilight years. Here are some of my pics that I finally have downloaded...
My new obsession... the pull-a-parts are heaven!
My new obsession... the pull-a-parts are heaven!
Last week's bread was the best so far!
I am sure you will think this is Temple Square...not.
These are my favorite tulips that are still in bloom in my yard!

4 comments:
If we ever manage to have you over I know what I'm having you bring! Nummy!
Love the tulips!!! So jealous that you have a garden...
Hi Peggy,
We drive by your house often and I always enjoy your beautiful yard! It is always so maintained. Is that you or Bob? or both?
Michelle
we need to do some serious recipe sharing... that bread and those pull-aparts need to come to my house too!
Post a Comment