Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Went to a photo party...

Last Saturday, Tara, Sherri, and I went to a class in Woodland Hills. The photographer is NicholeV...I have a link to her work. It was rockin' awesome! I now have to practice and get some serious skills. If there are any takers for free photo shoots, let me know! Here is a picture of Tara that I took and played with once I got home.

6 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

We're always willing...

Jay said...

Cute! my momma told me about that (oh and you spelled her name wrong...get it right). You can practice on me this weekend and next week!! WAHOO!

Megan said...

Cool! That sounds awesome. Let me know about these classes, I love it. And hey if you ever need someone to practice on we're always around.

joy said...

My Peg,
what else can you do? you cease to amaze me!
Love ya, Joy

Idaho Bushmans said...

yes please

Tara said...

That is the most amazing model I have ever seen. He He He Hey by the way I know have a small black and white backdrop. Ya!