Thursday, March 12, 2009

For Brody's Mother...

Hey Jessie - here are two pics that basically show you the look. Go to a craft store and ask for the glue to do glass on glass. Get a fun plate - use an old one or go to T.J. Maxx - get some candlestick holders at the DI for less than a $1 a piece, and you have a great, unique cake plate.

CHEAP gift for friends! (Let them dry for about 24 hours.)

7 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Hoooooray!!! These are FABULOUS!
I bought my plates to copy your craftiness, but have yet to purchase the candlesticks or glass glue...

Apparently I keep setting my hopes too high in regards to the number of errands I can run with a 5 week old in tow!

Becky Andrews said...

I'm impressed - Can I be on your friend list.

Miller Family said...

Wow! so fun. you are a crafting genius.

Tara said...

I love it! Did you really come up with that all by your self? J/K

Sherree said...

Cute Peg! I am so going to try that. That might just actually be something I can do!

Sherree said...

May I also make a suggestion... how about you post a new and easy craft once a week or once a month!

Sherree said...

Oh I love it. I might actually be able to do that! ha ha Hey you should blog a craft once a month!