Friday, March 20, 2009

Tomorrow is my dad's 85th birthday. He and I have been together for almost 53 years, longer than he was married to my mother. I have been making a dvd for him and have shed tears of joy and sadness...where has the time gone? I was young, my kids have grown, mom has been gone for almost 20 years, but enough about me!
I am grateful to have him and the lessons he has taught me. I am thankful he loves me, introduced me to some of my passions - skiing, and helped me raise two great kids. Happy Birthday Dad! I hope I am still moving like you at 85.



6 comments:

Miller Family said...

What a handsome guy! Happy Birthday Peg's dad!

joy said...

Dear Peg,Like Father like daughter, THE BEST!
love, joy

JARED AND AMY said...

Happy Birthday grandpa Glen! So cute! I love your background.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday grandpa Glen! Even though are DNA doesn't match he'll always be grandpa to the Wallace Family too! We love you guys. Great party by the way.

Fojtek Family said...

What a nice tribute to your Pops! Where would we be without those great male influences in our lives. I'd say he did a pretty good job raising his own kids. Love ya!

Camille said...

We love Grandpa Glen! What a great guy! And he raised a pretty great daughter!