Tuesday, April 20, 2010

pursuing the hobby again...

I had so much fun taking senior pics of Matti...isn't she darling! It seems like yesterday she was just a beehive! Now that Bob-a-loo bought me some rockin' photography equipment, I feel I must carpe diem and start earning some of it back. So, I am for hire! It really is a fun diversion, nice to work with people, and learn some new skills. So enjoy these pics from Saturday. I am off to watch GLEE!!!! Can't live without it and isn't Sue Sylvester and Kurt just the best??????!!!!!!



7 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Nice shots, Auntie! ; )

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

yessssssssssssssss! what are your rates? i'm wanting some new family shots since brody has turned into quite the mini adult these days! let me know :) also let me know your availability! gracias lady!

Idaho Bushmans said...

about time you post. nice pics. you really are talented.

Tara said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Ang said...

Love them Peg! Especially the last one - the depth is amazing. Glee is my FAV right now. Can't get enough. Have I told you lately how much I love your daughter? You done good!

Miller Family said...

So glad you are back! :)

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like it is more than a hobby! That is cool and fun to read your update.