Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I AM ALIVE!!!

It has been month's since I have posted...probably because I have nothing of importance to say, or I have been mega busy!

Here are some highlight's...

Girls - here are 3 new sites to check out for fun ideas!!!!!

Christmas was tough...I had some Scrooge and no umph! Yes, the tree was down by noon on Christmas day. Some schedules are just traditions.
Bob's sweet mother, Dorothy, died 2 weeks ago. She was 96 and she is doing the happy dance in heaven with her husband. Sad to see the end of an era, but pleased for her and what she has in store.
We are busy in the University 42nd Ward. The students are darling, fun, and so strong in the gospel. There is a lot of driving into the Triad Center weekly, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
SCHOOL IS HALF WAY OVER! Hang on 'cause June 4th is a comin'.
More later...

3 comments:

Ang said...

It's great to see ya back Peg! Sure missed ya!

Becky Andrews said...

Nice to get an update. How fun to be involved in the university ward.

Kim Silver said...

June 4, YIPEE!