Here is a second batch...wish it were chocolate chip cookies!
You are so good!!! I love it!! I want you to take my photos!
These are so completely FAB.! So is it just me or does Molly now have blonder hair and bigger boobs? Your room is waiting! And by that I mean my basement. . . but it is ready for you any time!
Holy Cow...Those look so amazing!!! I can't wait to see all of them. I'll come over this week sometime.
Wow Peg! Could you make an old lady look that good? Awesome pictures. Hope you had a fun trip. Love Joy
Sig told me they were good, but I'm really impressed! Love your choice of location.
Hey, I know her! Such a beautiful subject and such talent behind the camera!
You really have a true talent here. These look awesome! Can't wait for June and the photo shoot with Gavin.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You are so good!!! I love it!! I want you to take my photos!
These are so completely FAB.! So is it just me or does Molly now have blonder hair and bigger boobs?
Your room is waiting! And by that I mean my basement. . . but it is ready for you any time!
Holy Cow...Those look so amazing!!! I can't wait to see all of them. I'll come over this week sometime.
Wow Peg! Could you make an old lady look that good? Awesome pictures. Hope you had a fun trip.
Love Joy
Sig told me they were good, but I'm really impressed! Love your choice of location.
Hey, I know her! Such a beautiful subject and such talent behind the camera!
You really have a true talent here. These look awesome! Can't wait for June and the photo shoot with Gavin.
Post a Comment