Saturday, June 28, 2008

Note to self...

Never fill the wheat grinder with too much wheat...
Never leave the room and do something else...
This is what you might come back to...

I have been cleaning for hours...flour dust was everywhere down stairs!

5 comments:

The Laundry Queen said...

Bummer! Hope you have a great birthday, Peg! It's been great being close (not that we ever get together!)

Holly and Dave said...

what a mess! hopefully the bread still turned out ok.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are a mess! This is so something I would do!

There's a lady in my mom's ward who calls her all the time asking her if she wants to buy wheat for her bread. My mom just says, no, she'll get it at Costco fine. She still calls every week. They have the same conversatio and the lady (I guess I should say sister? :) gets so mad and tells her she needs to buy barrels for her family.

So kudos to you -- my mom's friend would love you!

David said...

where was Bob on this one huh, I blame him..

Jay said...

Peg! Look! I'm a blogger too! I love the picures of your mess!