Dad rippin' it up ...on two skis.
Wow! A single handle rope...rare back in those days!
A handsome group...too bad you have to age!

A handsome group...too bad you have to age!

Today is Father's Day and I want to say that I have the best dad in the world. Here are my top ten reasons to justify this claim:
1o. He took Sig, Lars, and me in during our formative years.
9. He has a great sense of humor.
8. He is caring and loving.
7. He thinks that I am great.
6. He has a great listening ear.
5. He has a testimony of the gospel.
4. He is awesome on the big screen...our favorite actor/extra.
3. He trusts and believes in me.
2. He loves his grandchildren deeply and is much nicer to them than I am.
1. He made me a great boater and I have fond memories of being his right hand over many
years of Lake Powell and local boating. We bonded in many ways during these times and I
am grateful for the fun, love, laughter, and of course skiing!
Happy Father's Day Dad - I love you tons!
1o. He took Sig, Lars, and me in during our formative years.
9. He has a great sense of humor.
8. He is caring and loving.
7. He thinks that I am great.
6. He has a great listening ear.
5. He has a testimony of the gospel.
4. He is awesome on the big screen...our favorite actor/extra.
3. He trusts and believes in me.
2. He loves his grandchildren deeply and is much nicer to them than I am.
1. He made me a great boater and I have fond memories of being his right hand over many
years of Lake Powell and local boating. We bonded in many ways during these times and I
am grateful for the fun, love, laughter, and of course skiing!
Happy Father's Day Dad - I love you tons!

0 comments:
Post a Comment