Thursday, November 29, 2007

Only 26 more days until it all comes down...

Tonight we had a home tour for Relief Society. My neighbor asked if I would decorate for Christmas and do participate. I told her NO! So, here are the pictures of our decorated Christmas...they still came...no one believes me when I say no...I am way too nice!

This one is for Jessie - only my neighbor who has some style, some flair, no she is not the Nanny of which I do turn on every morning at 6:00 a.m. to watch!!!! - (if you don't watch and sing the "Nanny Song" you won't get that one!) got that this has a little bit of happenin' to it. Also a shout out of Happy Birthday to Jessie tomorrow. I remember YOUNG. It was a fun time.

This one is for Sigrid...she wanted to decorate with the
cast from Strawberry Shortcake Land.
Several "sisters" came in and could name them all. It is a fun blast from the past.


This one is of the new "Old Town" ornaments
that adorn the garland and say,"Hola" at the front door.

All in all it was a fun night. One lady commented that "I think outside of the box." I am not sure if it was a compliment because of the bright, cheery colors, or it was otherwise...

They also asked if I had any traditions for Christmas. Of course my quick reply was,"It all comes down by noon on Christmas Day!"

1 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

What fun decorations! Thanks for the bday shout out! P.S. I totally caught on to the "Nanny" reference...that's HOW she became...the Nanny....
I will call you a little later today!