At Dorothy Watkins' home sat a well worn Queen Ann chair. I wish that I had a before shot of it. When it came time to seperate her belongings, we spoke up for this chair. When it was posted on the item list it came up as the "Dorothy Larsen Chair". Further inquiry led me to the story that Dorothy Larsen was a good friend of the Watkins' family. At one time this was her chair and she passed it on to Dorothy Watkins. Well, I would like to add to the geneology of this chair...Dorothy Larsen is the great-aunt to Lars and Sigrid. Paul Larsen is a brother to their Grandpa Stephen L. Larsen. Once again it is a small world! As for the chair, it is now hip and happenin' and quite stylish in today's decorating...we love the way it turned out. Thank you Dorothy's W. & L.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment