Oh so cute! Now that Brody is sitting on his own I need to book an appointment with you! P.S. Everytime I look at your cute header I think of how horrible it would look if one of those bums were mine. Lucky for all of us, none of them are.
Bob is a tool lovin', big money spendin', noisy eatin', powder skiin', lifetime movie cryin' man?
Peg is a shoe buyin', glass skiin'(known as Peg water), friend lovin', sarcastic woman?
3 comments:
What kind of camera do you shoot with? What are you favorite lenses?
Oh so cute! Now that Brody is sitting on his own I need to book an appointment with you!
P.S. Everytime I look at your cute header I think of how horrible it would look if one of those bums were mine. Lucky for all of us, none of them are.
cute kids
Post a Comment