Yipee...we are redoing our master bathroom. The tear out happened today and it will be tiled by next Friday. Some people travel, we are redoing a much needed space. I will post befores and afters soon. Here was the fun part..Bob turned the water on after "Martine" took everything out, and the plumber was gone.......did NO ONE CATCH that the valves to the sinks had not been turned off? Well, I mopped water out of the kitchen (main level) whilst me hubby sucked up water upstairs. The Belagio Fountains had some competition for a moment in time...who knew?
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ooh I'm excited to see it!
Sorry about the "fountain incident," but I'm sure it would have been quite the sight to see!
Sorry about the water incident ... will be fun to see the updates.
Good for you, jealous of the tile
Post a Comment