Another year at the Gorge with the family that I got to choose...I think not having a lot of family makes me LOVE my friends! We have been doing this trip for about 14 years together. We have helped raise each other's kids, loved them, watched them grow, and even tho' we don't get together on a regular basis, we still have a close bond and enjoy each other thoroughly. We treat each other like family...no one is immune from teasing.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
I love that you still get together. When i was little, I used to beg my parents to get a boat so we could go. I mean, I know it doesn't really work like that, but I'm glad you have had so much over the years!
Where do I sign up?
My family at the gorge without me...at least there are pics to drool over. Love the sky ski!
Peg,
Hi, Where is the picture of you skiing? love ya, Joy
Where did ya'll learn to do tricks like that? Glad you had a good time.
So awesome. Glad you had fun!
i want to be there right now.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATIOn!!! You are going to be in big BIG trouble auntie peg!!!
Look soooo fun! You know how to party Peg!
*I remember the day when my backside was as cute as those cute girls in your header! Oh the good old days.
Post a Comment