After nursing a root canal re-do all weekend, thanks to a little help from my friends...antibiotics, Loratab and Clay, I awoke today to two eyes filled with joy. Now I have meds for pink eye! The good news is, my shoulder has felt so much better all weekend, oh, I guess the Loratab helped that too.
As for the Viewmont Pheasant incidence. . .was the bird insured? Was it's coverage with it's cousin the duck..."Aflac"? Was this racially motivated (it was a multi-colored bird)? Will they bring in Al Sharpton next? Is there something better to lead in with on Channel 4 News, than some random, innocent foot on pheasant sighting? What is this world coming too? It really is a comical event...let it just be that. But then again, Lars and I giggled when a cat got hit on 89 and did multiple flips through the air...
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Random Thoughts
Posted by
The Watty's
at
6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love the blog!
I hope that the birthday festivities went well! If you have any pebble ice left over, feel free to send it my way!
Post a Comment